Summer is here and it’s a key time with it, picking your bathing suit. If you are buying a new one, have these tips in mind when it’s time to pick:
- The bicker the print, the bigger sense of volume it gives.
- Don’t use ruffles or accessories in zones you don’t want to bring attention to.
- Choose quick dry and breathable materials.
- When trying a one on, make movements like moving or crouching to check everything will stay in place
- If necessary, buy bikini parts separately in order to better accommodate to your body
- Use dark colors if you wanna hide something and light ones when trying to call attention somewhere.
- One piece suits in dark colors with a neck are going to accentuate your figure.
Whether you prefer a bikini, a tankini or a one piece, the important thing is that you feel comfortable and safe in whatever you are wearing.
Source: Backstory Contents