Mules are shoes that cover the front half of your foot, leaving your ankle uncovered. They could be flat, have thick heels or even a stiletto.
This mixture between a clog and a sandal has its origin in the ottoman empire and is still present in every spring or summer collection for its versatility and style.
If you don’t have a pair yet, here are five reasons to get one:
- They are ideal for seasonal changes.
- They combine with both day and night looks.
- They are comfortable and sophisticated at the same time.
- Their open nature lets you show some leg.
- In black, brown or nude, they are a must have item.
Add mules to your outfits today!
Source: Backstory Contents