Did you get invited to a wedding and are thinking of what to wear? When getting ready a look, avoid falling into these common mistakes that can make your whole style crumble:
- Dressing in white: This is the worst mistake a guest could make. Variants like ivory, cream or beige aren’t allowed either. White is reserved for the bride only on her special day.
- Using overly short dresses: Depending on the time at which the ceremony is held, the appropriate minimum length would be closely above the knees.
- Being too sexy: Tight, flashy or busty dresses are very out of place in such a classy occasion.
- Being too casual: Never ever use sporty or denim clothes, not even in combination with something that could be considered appropriate.
- Taking a Maxi Purse: Leave aside big purses, they would ruin your whole look. Choose instead to take a small purse or a clutch.
- Exaggerated jewelry: Unless they are very toned down, using necklaces, rings or wristbands at the same time is not a good call. Remember, less is more.
- Brand new shoes: Even if you bought them especially for this occasion, if you use them for the first time, you might feel uncomfortable and even ruin your experience.
Source: Backstory Contents