The white shirt is a basic clothing that always comes in handy in the closet. It’s a practical, adaptable option that looks well with jeans, a suit, or paired with a satin skirt.
Certain precautions must be taken when utilizing it. Don’t make these mistakes!
– Set aside the neck. The neck should always look impeccable, without wrinkles, puckers and without asymmetries.
– Poor quality. It is critical to invest in a well-made outfit that is of a noble genre.
– Use the same design every time. Get away from the standard shirt and go for one with unique embellishments.
– Put on colored underwear. Wear nothing except white or nude apparel unless you intend to show it off (such as a lace bra).
– Avoid ironing it. Nothing spoils a look more than the white color, which highlights any flaws and displays the wrinkles of the garment.
Have you made any of the above errors?
Source: Backstory Contents